Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hello and Welcome!!

This blog is an assignment for one of my Education courses, but I am hoping to use it as a tool to organize all of my work and resources that relate to my education career (at least while I am still in college).  I'm not posting all of this stuff because I expect other people to read it, but rather because I would like to have everything in one place. 

I'll start it out with a few links.

My First Wiki Project - a campaign against child soldier use from my CAPP Spanish class in high school - Fall 2008

My Peru Blog - highlights from my work abroad in Peru - Fall 2010

Wiki for EDS 310 - Education in a Global Society - Spring 2011

Wiki for SPA 326 - Current Events - Spring 2011

Wiki for SPA 320 - Spanish Civilization - Spring 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment